Join our team
Q7Leader is hiring a young graduated IT Functional Analyst. The IT functional analyst is responsible for the technical implementation of our customer solution. His end goal is the customer’s satisfaction, both in terms of quality and speed of implementation.
More specifically, the IT functional analyst is responsible for :
- Providing IT support on the hardware and applications to secure business continuity
- The technical implementation of our solution, the technical and qualitative validation of standard customer solutions
- Managing the ticketing and providing customers with qualitative answers
- Supporting the first level support on the technologic Q7Leader infrastructure, and escalate more complex problems to the team
- The GDPR compliance of the Q7Leader applications and practices.
- Acting as backup within the IT team
- You have a bac or master degree in IT or equivalent knowledge,
- You are pragmatic & resourceful. Working as a team or individually is your bread and butter,
- You are a (Quick &) Self-learner — you are not scared to document yourself on new technologies, tools, solutions,
- You are interested by people related matter and customer satisfaction brings you joy,
- You produce high quality standard work, you pay attention to the details.
Our company culture
Our values are Innovation, Empowerment, Simplicity and Collaboration.
An open office space with the possibility of isolation gives way to a relaxation area with a pool table and sofas. We meet regularly for lunch, a beer or a game of pool. Here, everyone chooses their place in the morning. We are in a flat structure based on co-creation. Everyone builds the society and is an integral part of it. Focus on the human !
They are many perks of working @ Q7Leader such as homeworking, flexible schedule, casual dress code, training, flat structure, innovation and culture.
Your technical skills
- You know (and love) how to manipulate data files in spreadsheets
- You have a good grasp of Python 2.7.x & 3.x in order to further enhance our internal tools. (Knowledge of a different programming language is always a plus !)
- You have knowledge of the SQL database language
- You have knowledge of BI solutions and learning (more) about it is a challenge you are willing to accept
- You have knowledge of MVC or have worked with one — you will work with one; so prior knowledge is not necessary but you will have to learn how to use it !
FR/EN or NL/EN written, read and spoken
- We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic, learning and fast growing environment.
- Join the very social and diverse family of Q7 Leader
- You'll benefit from an attractive salary and related advantages.
- Interview with manager
- Meeting the team
- Technical test
- Offer negotiation